Professional Sunroom Remodeling Contractors in Wisconsin
Serving Wisconsin and Minnesota
All Exteriors, a customer-focused home improvement company, offers sunroom installation for Wisconsin and Minnesota residents. We tailor our modular units to complement the design of your home and satisfy your preferences. Choose from our range of sunroom packages, which you can customize.
Choose from a variety of total room packages to design and customize a new outdoor living space for you and your family to enjoy for years to come.
What is a Sunroom?
A sunroom, or a solarium, is a type of screen- or glass-enclosed living space typically attached to a home and accessible from inside the house. You can use sunrooms for a wide range of purposes, and turn this space into a:
- Greenhouse – Family members with green thumbs can grow herbs, veggies, and other plants all year round.
- Leisure Area – Everyone can visit the sunroom to relax, read a good book, and enjoy the scenery.
- Pet Room – Families can give their pets a place to run around, stretch out, take naps, and play with the kids.
The Benefits of a Sunroom
Homeowners who have a sunroom on their property get to enjoy these benefits:
- Helps Reduce Electricity Bill – A sunroom is an effective way to flood your house with natural light and brighten up your interior space. When you use this room as a family space, you’ll decrease the use of artificial lights. This translates to a potential reduction in your energy bill.
- Provides the Perfect Space for Plants – A solarium is the next best thing to a greenhouse. Plants have full access to the sun — even during winter. On top of that, the solarium’s glass walls and ceiling trap heat, which produces a warm atmosphere that plants love.
- Brightens up Your Day – A sunroom allows you to soak up the sunlight right at the comfort of your home. Sunlight is a free mood enhancer. A report from Total Wellness found that sunlight affects the release of serotonin, a mood-enhancing chemical. When you’re exposed to sunlight, you increase the levels of serotonin in your body. This explains why your mood brightens up when the weather is sunny.
- Gives You Space to Pursue Your Hobbies – A solarium is an ideal place to practice and enjoy your hobbies. Whether you love reading, writing, crafting, or painting, you can pursue these activities by transforming your sunroom into a hobby home base.
- Adds Value to Your Home – A sunroom adds more livable square footage to your house, which ultimately raises the value of your property.
Why Work with All Exteriors
As an expert sunroom contractor, we have fully licensed and insured installers who get the remodeling project done the way you want and strive to exceed your expectations. Our quality work comes with a lifetime workmanship warranty.
We’re also a trusted sunroom remodeling company. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Our company has also received many five-star ratings and positive feedback from our customers.
Fully licensed and insured, we are happy to provide references upon request.
Contact us today at 715-781-1696 or 612-326-3375, or browse our website for more information about home improvements and outdoor living, decks, siding, roofing, windows, gutters, fences, and patios.
Maximize Your Home with a New Sunroom
Let our professional sunroom installers build or remodel a solarium that you and your family will love for years to come. Obtain a free estimate from our expert sunroom remodelers by filling out our contact form or calling 715-781-1696.