A patio cover is a type of backyard shade enclosure that protects your outdoor area from the rain or sun. Homeowners usually have this structure built right off their back door to serve as an extension of their living space.
All Exteriors installs various types of patio covers for homeowners. We provide custom patio enclosures that suit the unique needs and requirements of your outdoor living space.
The Benefits of Installing Patio Covers
You reap these benefits when you install a patio enclosure:
- Makes Patios More Accessible – Inclement weather, such as a rainstorm, can prevent you and your family from enjoying your outdoor space. A patio cover lets you enjoy your yard or garden regardless of the weather.
- Protects Your Furniture from Fading – The harsh UV rays of the sun can beat down on your outdoor furniture and cause fading. A patio acts as a shade, which protects your outdoor items from the sun and reduces the risk of discoloration and fading.
- Requires Minimal Maintenance – Bushes and trees that offer shade require periodic upkeep or maintenance. A patio enclosure, on the other hand, is a backyard upgrade that doesn’t need constant maintenance.
- Brightens Your Home Interior – A patio cover allows sunlight to come in while blocking the accompanying heat.
- Improves Curb Appeal – A patio enclosure is a worthwhile addition. It introduces elegance to an otherwise typical outdoor environment.