“Work Smarter, Not Harder”
Cleaning your gutters is always a messy, tedious job, but it’s downright unsafe when you can’t reach them easily. No one wants to have to tell the paramedics that they fell trying to clean their gutters! But like with everything, there’s a way to work smarter, not harder. Here are several tricks for how to clean gutters you can’t reach while keeping yourself safe.
- Gutter vacuum attachments: If you have a shop vac or a wet/dry vac, you can get attachments or make a tool that will make gutter cleaning easy, even when they’re far over your head. Just suck the leaves and muck into your vacuum, and then dump it into the trash!
- Leaf blower attachments: Like with the vacuum, you can also get or make attachments for your leaf blower that will allow you to get up into those gutters. If your leaf blower has a reverse feature, you can use it just like a vacuum, or you can use it to blow all the leaves right out of the gutter.
- Gutter flusher and cleaner: If you like the idea of a device but want one that will do a more thorough job, check out a flusher and cleaner. These extendable tools hook up to your garden hose and allow you to simply flush out your gutters while your feet never leave the ground.
- Professional gutter cleaning services: If all of this still sounds like too much of a hassle for you, never fear. You can still easily get your gutters cleaned without having to put yourself in harm’s way. All you have to do is pick up the phone, or click on the right link! Contact All Exteriors LLC, and we will do the dirty work for you… literally.
- Maintenance-free gutters: If you don’t want the expense of having to have someone clean your gutters all of the time, but you still don’t want to do the work yourself, you might be a good a candidate for K-Guard covered, seamless gutters. These maintenance-free gutters are guaranteed not to clog, as they have a specially designed hood that keeps leaves and debris out while letting water in so that it can drain properly. Putting yourself in danger to clean out your gutters is a thing of the past!
Cleaning your gutters is a hassle, but a necessary one if you want them to function properly. If you’re tired of trying to figure out how to clean your gutters every year, or if you just don’t want to have to worry about them at all anymore, contact All Exteriors LLC and we’ll help you find a solution.
Featured photo by Suzanna Tucker/Shutterstock